About The Pharmacy Shop
The Pharmacy Shop is located on the Stepping Hill Hospital site near to the main entrance in Oak House. We are on the ground floor.
The shop dispenses outpatient prescription medicines, as well as selling over-the-counter medicines such as aspirin and paracetamol. The aim of the shop is to provide a more convenient service for patients, visitors and members of staff.
Patients and visitors can obtain the medicines they need, as well as having the opportunity to pick up other items such as toiletries.
The Pharmacy Shop is the first of its type in Greater Manchester and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stockport NHS Foundation Trust.
We are a UK registered pharmacy.
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) with registration number: 1124487
Our Services Include
- Dispensing for the Trust’s outpatients with advice on how to get the most benefit from your medicines.
- Health advice and self-care from qualified staff to help you make healthy life-style choices.
- Access to a confidential consultation room to discuss any aspect of treatment or medicines in private.
- Advice on holiday healthcare.
- A fast and efficient medicine dispensing service.
- A central records system keeping track of all your hospital prescriptions and any allergies or adverse effects.
- A range of over the counter medicines and products.
The map shown below highlights our location within Stepping Hill Hospital. Please feel free to ask any member of staff within the hospital for directions if you are struggling to locate the pharmacy.